Monday, February 22, 2010

Making things is Fun!!!!

So, if you do any sewing you guys know that fabric can be really expensive. Often at the thrift store I look for fabrics that I like. Maybe its on a shirt, a skirt, a sweater or something else, it doesn't matter the size because I am just buying it for the fabric. I got this book from the library Sew Me, Love Me: Best Stuffed Friends to Make by author Hsiu-Lan Kuei. The dolls are adorable and they are all made out of scrap materials. The patterns are super easy to follow. This is the perfect type of project if you are new to sewing or have some skill. You get to use all those fabrics that you thought were cool and they can be sewn by hand if you don't have a machine.













1 comment:

  1. How adorable I am going to have to get the book and try them out. they would be great for our mommy and me gift packages! thanks

    ReplyDelete